Mary works at the Maplewood Office
Mary Crook, LPC
Everyone has a story…and my story has left me with a sincere heart for the hurting. As your counselor it is my passion to be the support you need as you work through the hurts and struggles you face. Whether child or adult, you will find a safe and caring place when you sit with me in the counseling room. Here, it is also my hope that you will find a new experience – a welcoming space where you will find yourself comforted, heard, and encouraged as you progress towards healing and growth. Sometimes you must move through sadness to find joy, through confusion to find truth, through indifference to find purpose. I would consider it a great joy and privilege to watch your story unfold.
Outside of the office, I enjoy being a wife and a mom. You also might find me sharing a cup of coffee or tea with a friend or soaking up the sun in one of the lovely parks here in St. Louis.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Masters in Counseling from Covenant Theological Seminary
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Mercer University
- Attachment Based
- Child Directed Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Family Systems
- Integrative Therapy
- Sand Play